We, at Periyali Konnos Villas Beach Resort, make the Health and Safety of our guests and staff our top priority. The new Covid-19 reality has adjusted our daily operations and increased our attention to safety.
Our staff is provided with up-to-date information pertinent to coronavirus together with official guidelines and mandates. We respond based on the advice of public health authorities.
1. Team Members: All team members at the Periyiali Villas Beach Resort receive regular training on the standards regarding Covid-19 Health & Safety protocols. Every member of staff will strictly comply with all protective measures which include hand hygiene, wearing masks and physical distancing. Employees will also be asked to stay home and seek medical attention if they or someone in their household has any Covid-19 symptoms.
2. Arrival: On arrival at Periyiali Villas Beach Resort, our staff will act as your guide, communicating all hygiene measures so you can move around the resort knowing that you are being looked after with the greatest care so that you can relax and enjoy your stay.
3. Hygiene: Hand sanitizer in contactless dispensers are available in key locations across the resort including main entrance, reception, restaurant entrances, lockers, public toilets, meeting and event spaces, spa, and gym.
4. Medical Support: Any medical support required will be provided in line with government regulations. The Periyiali Villas Beach Resort always has ample first aiders on duty and a designated Doctor on call 24 hours a day to provide assistance, including testing and health check services. Our team members have clear instructions for reporting any possible cases of Covid-19 to senior management and external authorities as required.
5. Covid-19 awareness: Information is available for quests on tablets in all villas.
6. Cleaning & Disinfection: The frequency of disinfection of all high touch points in public areas of the resort has been increased. These areas include, but are not limited to: Reception counters, concierge desk, lift and lift buttons, door handles, public bathrooms, room key and stair handrails. All the rooms in the resort are fully disinfected between departure of guests and arrival of new guests.
7. Cleaning Protocols: Our cleaning products and protocols meet specific guidelines for approved effective use against viruses and bacteria. When cleaning guest villas, we pay particular attention to high touch items. All bed and bath linen are washed at a high temperature.
8. Facilities and Outlets: The Restaurant, bar, Spa, conference facilities, gym and all other areas will observe physical distancing and comply with the current mandated occupancy limits. These areas will be disinfected regularly and after each use, including tables seating, sun beds, massage beds and gym equipment. Menus will be digital and accessible on your personal smartphone via QR codes at every table. Dining will also continue to operate under new strict measures to ensure your safety.
9. Physical Distancing: Throughout the resort we adhere to the guidelines for proper physical distancing. Guests and employees must practice physical distancing whenever possible, by maintaining a minimum of a 2m distance from people they are not travelling with.
In the case that a resort guest develops symptoms and is a suspected Covid-19 case whilst at the Periyiali Villas Beach Resort, that person and their travelling companions must immediately self-isolate in their villas and await the arrival of state medical services who will test and confirm whether they are positive or not. If they are positive, they will be transferred to a separate quarantine facility and will remain there for number of days required.
The Periyiali Villas Beach Resort has made arrangements with a local laboratory who visit the hotel to conduct PCR tests to guests at a date and time agreed. The guest will bear the cost of the test. Arrangements can be made through reception or concierge.
RESTAURANT & BAR
Our restaurant and bar operate all day long. All staff and guests in the Resort should follow Health and Safety Protocols in all public spaces.
SPA & GYM
Our Spa is open daily from 10:00 till 19:00 hours and our gym from 08:00 till 20:00 hours by prior to appointment only. Please note due to the Covid-19 situation, the Management of the Periyiali Villas Beach Resort has the right to cancel or postpone any resort or guest activities without any notice.